Session #1 and Session #2: The subsidized registration fee (paid before July 1, 2017) for each Session is $600 for campers (10-16) and $300 for pre-approved Jr. Counsellors (age 17+). Pre-approved Sr. Counsellors (age 18+) are at no cost. The regular registration fee (after July 1, 2018) is $700 for campers (10-16), and $350 for Jr. Counsellors (age 17).
Additional subsidies and stipends are available for families in need. If you are on welfare, social assistance, living in subsidized housing, unemployed or earning minimum wage, or your family income is below $39,000, please call or e-mail Alex for information on applying for a camp fee subsidy.
Session #2 is our standard camp program for both new and experienced campers. Session #1 also includes basic survival wilderness training and is intended for children with some prior camping experience or older new campers.
- Application must be accepted and confirmed before the camper is fully registered.
- Applications are accepted for full sessions only (i.e. only 1 week stays are not allowed)
- We recommend that you apply before March because spots fill up quickly. A deposit ($100) to secure the camper’s place should be sent with the application form. Once registered, the balance of payment must be received NO LATER THAN July 1, 2018.
- Registration fee includes a camp uniform T-shirt.
- For campers registered for both Session #1 and #2, there is no added cost to stay between sessions.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X3
|Regular Camper - Full Camp Fees||$ 600.00|
|Regular Camper - Deposit (Full Camp fees due by July 1, 2018)||$ 100.00|