Session #1 and Session #2: The subsidized registration fee (paid before July 1, 2020) for each Session is $650 for campers (10-16) and $325 for pre-approved Jr. Counsellors (age 17+). Pre-approved Sr. Counsellors (age 18+) are at no cost. The regular registration fee (after July 1, 2020) is $800 for campers (10-16), and $375 for Jr. Counsellors (age 17).
Additional subsidies and stipends are available for families in need. If you are on welfare, social assistance, living in subsidized housing, unemployed or earning minimum wage, or your family income is below $39,000, please call or e-mail Alex at [email protected] or at (416) 232 0829 for information on applying for a camp fee subsidy.
Session #2 is our standard camp program for both new and experienced campers. Session #1 also includes basic survival wilderness training and is intended for children with some prior camping experience or older new campers.
• The application must be accepted and confirmed before the camper is fully registered.
• Applications are accepted for full sessions only (i.e. only 1-week stays are not allowed)
• We recommend that you apply before as soon as possible because spots fill up quickly.
Once your application is confirmed, the balance of payment must be received NO LATER THAN July 1, 2020.
• Registration fee includes a camp uniform T-shirt.
• For campers registered for both Session #1 and #2, there is no added cost to stay between sessions.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X3